For almost 4 decades, Mongoose (a brand name of bicycles originally designed, manufactured, and sold by BMX Products) has been a leading manufacturer of quality BMX, Urban & Mongoose Mountain bikes.
In this post we will take a look at the 2017 Mongoose MTB Bicycle releases for men, women and children.
Mongoose has always been an innovative and aggressive brand with bikes and products that are designed to provide robustness and comfort and give confidence to push the limits of what a rider can do with safety in mind. From the hill, mountain or in the park to the urban road jungle, Mongoose is a legendary and authentic brand name that produce great bicycles built for experienced riders and beginners.
From the first products (Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage) – to their current crop of BMX, Mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is renowned and synonymous with bikes that perform on the smoothest single track to the biggest drops and riders looking for trails that never end and keep the party going.
Popular Mongoose Mountain Bikes Released In 2017
Mongoose specializes in BMX and MTB bicycles and produces authentic durable products built for thrill seeking cyclists.
Mongoose Boys Mech Mountain Bicycle with 24″ Wheels
- Age Range 9 to 12 years
- Colour – Bright Green
- Size – 13 inch frame with 24 inch wheels
- Aluminum MTB frame with Hydro formed tubing is strong and durable; front suspension fork smooth’s out bumps and thumps on the trail
- Front and rear v-brakes ensure quick stops out on the trail
- 21 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur for easy shifting
- Light alloy rims and 24×2. 1 inch (diameter x width) tires roll over anything
- Strong riser handlebar with colored end plugs completes the sweet MTB look
27.5″ Mongoose Excursion Men’s Mountain Bike, Black/Orange
- Mountain: front suspension
- Popular for trails and casual riding; suspension improves handling for off-road
- Rugged trails and path riding
- 21-speed twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur
- Steel mountain style frame
The Mongoose Excursion is all about the sleek look. Complete with a steel mountain frame, with a front suspension fork, 21 speed twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur, linear pull brakes and a three-piece crank and alloy rims. Don’t forget the all terrain knobby tires for super traction on dirt and rocks.
A three-piece crank reduces weight and increases pedal performance. There is even a tool-free seat post release lever so you can change the seat height on the trail.
The Excursion’s wheel size is 27.5 inches in diameter so it will be responsive and turn on a tighter radius than a larger wheeled bike. A bike this size would fit a medium tall rider, 67 to 74 inches in height usually over 14 years old.
The Mongoose Excursion the bike that proves that there is nothing you can’t do on a Mongoose.
5 Tips On How To Buy A Mongoose Mountain Bike To Get The Right MTB Fit For Your Size…
[fvplayer src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hpeLNw9M5w” width=”853″ height=”505″]